Please assess the skin on my site!

levicosta201

Yeah it's nice, but big question is is it your own?

However note that you make it look like you are giving the link to download that skin.

Excuse me, the intention is to give the link to download other skins! But this is still available for download! I'll soon put other skin site to download! But my intention is to show my skin, and pass the link to download other fur free! :)

• 2 weeks later...

You really made this skin? C'mon this looks and is from another site, how do i know you ask? Well it is simply the fact that your template has so many things that a VA website would not commonly have at all. Why would the contact tab include a map? We all know that you got this from somewhere else, unless you truly developed which i doubt because you didn't even care that the pictures are all crammed together on the front page. If i took the time to design a wonderful skin i would make sure every little detail was perfect.

• Like 1

You really made this skin? C'mon this looks and is from another site, how do i know you ask? Well it is simply the fact that your template has so many things that a VA website would not commonly have at all. Why would the contact tab include a map? We all know that you got this from somewhere else, unless you truly developed which i doubt because you didn't even care that the pictures are all crammed together on the front page. If i took the time to design a wonderful skin i would make sure every little detail was perfect.

Dear Friend, I'm happy for your inquiry, contact tab has a map because it refers to the location of the base of VA! If you doubt what I've done, what can I do for you? Want to see my files? I want to create something for you also free just so you can earn my credibility? :)