Pireps not showing on website

GrantDuke

Hi

I have just setup a free PHPVMS system for myself and my friends. It is running I installed everything including the module of the kCARS free program to work.

I can login and start the flight, after I land, taxi to a gate, parking brake on and engine shutdown, I then click stop record, and submit flight. I get a comformation that it has been submitted, but when I look on the website it is not there, and my flight which I just submited is still under my bids.

Please help me, still very new to this system

Greetings

Grant Duke

Hi

I have just setup a free PHPVMS system for myself and my friends. It is running I installed everything including the module of the kCARS free program to work.

I can login and start the flight, after I land, taxi to a gate, parking brake on and engine shutdown, I then click stop record, and submit flight. I get a comformation that it has been submitted, but when I look on the website it is not there, and my flight which I just submited is still under my bids.

Please help me, still very new to this system

Greetings

Grant Duke

This isn't a new installation on windows is it?

I sorry guys for the late response.

The URL of the site is grcnetwork.hopto.org, as I said I am only testing it out, because a few friends and I want to start using it. But I need to get everything all sorted out first.

The website is hosted on windows server 2008