United Airlines Virtual

I would like to take this time to thank the developers of phpvms. It is an amazing software. Starting a virtual airline has been a dream for a long time now. I encourage everyone to see what phpvms can do for you! www.unitedairlinesvirtual.org

okay something about your VA that looks like http://www.virtualunitedairlines.org/ <<that one

Why United? There are 363598535221 United VAs out there already.

Do some research, do some thinking and come up with a new project that is bound to succeed is what I say.

Actually you will be surprised what others can do recreating the 10th billion VA that has been created before. Alot of VAs lack something, whether it be staff, or staff encouragement to the look and feel of the VA. If he can make his VA look great have good staff and is for the pilots and not himself...im sure he will surpass his competitors, but i do agree to some extent, and me out of all people shouldnt, considering i own a VA that has about 5-7 good successful VAs out there, that he should look into how many United VAs are out there and see if its even worth recreating for the 10th billion time.

The only suggestion i personally have is, seek permission from United Airlines before even opening doors. You will see that is a waste of time and money if you get denied or shutdown for not seeking permission from United. I havent herd that many bad things about them not giving permission, you just have to choose your words wisely when talking to them!

• Like 2

I'm no rocket scientist... But I'm pretty sure you have direct links to another United Virtual...

On your home page: Here have hub images that are already the exact same as the ones found here: Here

What's even worse is that you literally just copied the link off of their website, and hot linked it to your own. Here

Really?

Like Tory said, you have stolen:

• Content

• Images

• Links

From Virtual United Airlines, then on top of it you claim it to be your own.

Word of advice coming from someone who made the same mistake many

months ago. Be original, and be unique - it gets you way farther that way.

Don't be a copy, become something new in this community. Take down the

images and really commit to creating this virtual airline. It takes time,

effort, and money. I would do it in a timely fashion before that United

finds out and decides to take action with you.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...