phpVMS Development Services (Modules, Skins and more!)

Sava

Hello everyone.

I am starting to provide paid phpVMS development services. This includes development of phpVMS skins, modules, code changes, adding new features to my existing modules or 3rd party modules, or anything that pops to your mind. If I know how to do it, I'll get you a quote.

Info about me: http://www.savamarkovic.com/about

My Portfolio: http://www.savamarkovic.com/portfolio

My Services: http://www.savamarkovic.com/phpvms-development/

Info:

You will find that I am easy to work with, provide fast and efficient code, and all of that for cheap prices.

Everything I do as a paid project is exclusive to that VA and I won't publish any modules, skins or pieces of code that were part of a paid project.

Interested?

Anyone who is interested, please contact me via private message and we will start from there. :)

Thanks,

Sava

Edited by Sava
  • Like 3

I think you have every right to charge for modules and work from you.

just do not agree that disclosure is forum posts where PHPVMS is available for free.

I believe that space should be used to take more questions, help members, not to disclose trade for profit.

I think we should have a space just for that, I congratulate the PARKHO this regard, which contributes to the community without wanting to profit on top of a system that is available to all free of charge.

Only criticism

Good sales.

GLO0004.png

• Like 1

Thanks for your comments. I do support the community by helping members, releasing free modules and in the future skins.

All of us need to earn money and I chose to provide members who meed a site or a module but can't make them themselves an option for me to do them, for a price though.

This doesn't mean I will stop doing free modules and skins and helping out.

I think it is fair, though everyone is entitled to an oppinion.

Thanks. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think you have every right to charge for modules and work from you.

just do not agree that disclosure is forum posts where PHPVMS is available for free.

I believe that space should be used to take more questions, help members, not to disclose trade for profit.

I think we should have a space just for that, I congratulate the PARKHO this regard, which contributes to the community without wanting to profit on top of a system that is available to all free of charge.

Only criticism

Good sales.

GLO0004.png

You are complaining about Sava posting about his paid services, in the Paid Services forum, where the Forums description is "Advertise and request services here".

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks very nice, the colours match the theme well. The stats areas are not quite to my taste (I would have them resemble some kind of digital airport screen for arrivals perhaps) but they work.

Just waiting on a reply to my prior PM B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Newest work done.

http://www.virtualdal.org

Full site design with all pages and custom modules. Finished on a tight 6 day deadline from ground 0.

Pilot Center Preview: ZGdfxhk.jpg

This should also be the first site running phpVMS that is using the new Twitter Bootstrap v3 framework. As always, I appreciate any comments or suggestions.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Sava, my name is João Almeida I created a new VA called "Pro Air Virtual" I´m using VAFS5 system and I desperately need help with very important things like creating a website and repaints for my fleet, I know what I want but I don´t know how to do it. So please if you can help me with any of this things or if you have the contact of someone who can make this kind of work, please contact me to: antonio_rodrigues@hotmail.se so we can arrange a time for us to speak in Skype to get all the details. Thank you, hope to ear from you asap.

• 11 months later...

Guys,

Just to let you know, after some time being away from the forums and phpVMS development (not from all developing though, been learning a lot of new stuff), I am accepting new phpVMS projects.

Those who have worked with me before are aware of the quality of my work and the dedication I put in into every single one of my projects.

To celebrate my return, I'll be giving a 20% discount for the first 2 customers!

Interested? Send me a private message.

Cheers,

Sava