Problems With ACARS

flyalaska

Some other problems we have.

Some people can't get the new ini file to show in the ACARS

Some people will not show on the map(including myself)

One person emailed me, stating " Every time I file a report it logs the same report" Even when he file the acars different.

Everyone who has problems have deleted and reinstalled ACARS. We are using FSACARS 4.0.15.

• Administrators

Some other problems we have.

Some people can't get the new ini file to show in the ACARS

Some people will not show on the map(including myself)

One person emailed me, stating " Every time I file a report it logs the same report" Even when he file the acars different.

Everyone who has problems have deleted and reinstalled ACARS. We are using FSACARS 4.0.15.

There's a topic in the FAQ about the previous reports coming in.

Not seeing yourself on the map/ini file not showing indicates some other issues. Any other details you can give me? Hopefully I'll get time this weekend to diagnose and work on some of these things. I haven't had the time this past week (been sick)

• 4 weeks later...

I have been trying out ACARS as well and I got the map to show on site, and I got it up and running and it is logging everything with my flight, but aircraft are not showing up on the map for some reason.

I am using the ACARS available on their website and it's updated. As for my phpVMS, it is the full install that is on this site. And it is not updated with the update pack.

I will know here in a bit if it lets me send the log to site or not.

*EDIT*

I think my problem may be my problem. I think I di dnot put the right Flight number or something in because, at the end of the flight, I sent my log and it told me database error could not connect or something like that.

I then went back to my site to fill out a pirep manually and the pirep did send apparently. It was there waiting to be approved.

So I am going to go back and search some more on these forums and double check I added everything accordingly. Might have just been a newbie user error.  :-[