Viewing Schedules From Pilot Center

TAV1702

Hello and my apologies in advance if this has been discussed. I searched and came up blank.

I am adding routes and I keep going back to pilot center and viewing schedules. Now I'm just wondering, is it going to cut off adventually and start giving page numbers such as only show 20 schedules per page or something like that? As you can tell if one had hundreds of schedules available for pilots to bid on that day, that page would be a mile long if it did not crash the website first.  ;D

I'll go do another search and if I find my answer, I will come back and delete this one.

Thanks in advance.

Ray

• Administrators

Ok yeah I'll have a look at that. Thanks. I could only imagine how long the page would be if it did not have pagination. I would think that would be stock in the install but maybe later it will get added to a already great package.  ;)

I didn't add it stock because I wasn't quite sure on how to template in that javascript code. But I just came up with an idea which I might do. Pagination is a bit weird, since I leave the templates open to modify, it's easy for that code to get messed up

Yeah I agree too. Table sorter is really cool, but it still dont make it like a forum where after so many posts, it goes to page 2, 3, 4 etc etc.  I only have 150 schedules so far in the databse, but it makes for a really long page.

I was looking at some code from phpBB to see if I could figure out how to make this work or even a jump box. Once you hit say X amount of flights on a page, it would show a drop down box to get to page 2 or something.

• Administrators

I'll take a look and see. It's been on my to-do list for a while.

I just have to find a good pagination class (I wish I could use the one from CakePHP). After using CakePHP for a few projects, I wish I had started phpVMS using that  :-X