[Fixed] Pilot Pay is Off

TAV1702

Hello again Nabeel. 1 quick one for you tonight. The pilot pay is not calculating right in the Expense reports.

I have added up all pilot pay on site, wich is only 3 of us doing testing right now, and total pilot pay is 223.0004

Per the admin section in the over view of october report, it is stuck on $133.80.  That was my pay for the first flight ever for my airline. My pay was actually like 70 something $$$ but when I went to my profile, it paid me $133.80.

So what I'm saying is the expense reports viewing via Pilots profile OR Through the admin, will not go up for pilot pay. Is something up with this?  I have read many other reports about pilot pay and some say to go and recalculate it, but I do not find anywhere to recalculate pilot pay for expense reports.

Thanks and have a great night

Ray

• Administrators

I've been looking at this one, it's puzzling me as well.

If you look in the database, PIREP table, does the pilot pay column match the hourly rate of that pilot?

And when you multiply that with the flighttime, does it match what you're getting in the pilot pay?

Ok I have looked at us 3 pilots who are doing the testing and total all of our pilot pay is $133.80 that's at $10.00 for trainee.

I took my total hours wich is 9.46x$10.00 and that is $94.60

In my profile it shows I have $157.67

My first flight I did for the airline, I flew 7.22 hours and that is x $10.00/hour  and when I viewed my profile after the very first flight, it actually paid me like 94$

I checked the database, and in fact all 3 pilots pay is wrong. Does it give credit for anything at all like night flights, pax carried or anything? Or do we have a bonefied bug?

By looking at it, my pilot pay alone is more than all 3 of us pilots combined have actually made in flights.  ;)

• Administrators

You can if you want to - to get them you goto the downloads page, and download the beta.zip. Then you run the install/update.php. Everytime there's a new build, a new post goes in that forum, and the beta.zip is updated.

Usually things are stable, but if there's a bug I always get a few emails almost immediately, so it's fixed right away almost. So you can update as often as you'd like. Right now, things are going to be pretty stable, since I'm planning on a new release, I've stopped any major new features or updates, just bug fixes.