Users Online In Beta Release

TAV1702

Sorry if i've missed something, but where do i get the relevant code for displaying the users online while using the beta?

James

If you have installed the beta version, it is default in the templates. It should show on the home page automatically under new pilots on right side. Currently, when you login, you must click the remember me box for it to save your session and show current user online in last 20 minutes.

While on this topic, is there any way we can change this to show number of users online in the last 24 hours instead of 20 minutes?

• Administrators

It would be:

$pilots = StatsData::UsersOnline();

foreach($pilots as $pilot)
{

}

Check out the default frontpage_main.tpl file, quick example in there. To change the online time, change the USERS_ONLINE_TIME setting in local.config, though I will change the function to also accept a time parameter.

Alot of my templates are in the lib/skins folder as they have been edited, therefore some don't get updated automatically on updating. Thats the issue...i can't seem to find the code required.

Thanks for the help, though.

James

Sorry about that James. I guess it would have helped if I would have asked that or contemplated it.  ;)

And thanks for that tip on the time Nabeel. Much appreciated.