[Fixed] wrong Route Distance

hjhjhgjgjh

well its not any version as i edited a lot of files to customize it as much as we require but i am pretty sure i didnt touch any of those files or codes which is needed to calculate some distance. :D

what i can tell you is that this is based on the current stable version. i would like to always have the newest but then i have to alter my design every day again.

i tried to "calculate route distance" for every of those flights in a row so always only a single flight and that did work

• Administrators

well its not any version as i edited a lot of files to customize it as much as we require but i am pretty sure i didnt touch any of those files or codes which is needed to calculate some distance. :D

what i can tell you is that this is based on the current stable version. i would like to always have the newest but then i have to alter my design every day again.

i tried to "calculate route distance" for every of those flights in a row so always only a single flight and that did work

Sounds like a bug in the batch.