[Fixed] The flight code and number you entered is not a valid route!

TAV1702

Ok so I got it to take a pirep.

I did that thing on the FAQ to allow pilots to file on NON scheduled flights. That works out great, but when I try to file a real schedule flight, I get the info above.

Now for the funny part. When I created that bogus flight for pilots to use, it actually shows up on the schedules page and it is only a one way flight. I never entered a return flight.

Now all the other flights I entered into the system will NOT show up on view schedules page unless I have a to and from flight scheduled. So how does a 1 way flight show up and the system ONLY accepts that flight?

Now I'm really lost.

Sorry Nabeel. I tried deleting the post and it would not let me for some reason.

The issue I found was that when filing a pirep manually, if you use any letters in the pirep, it would not take that pirep. but if I simply used the numbers, it went through fine.

The issue is, I am trying to make all my flight numbers realistic as possible and a bunch of them have letters in them as well. I ran out of time last night, so I am going to do some more testing here after I get done messing with the carb on my truck.

Hi I have letters in my flight numbers purely because most of my routes have an en-route stop, so I've made my schedules with the callsigns rather than the actual flight numbers.  It works ok filing a pirep on version 700 with letters and numbers.

Hope that give a bit of insite into the problem.