Custom Pages

TAV1702

Hi  Pardon me if this has been brought up before. I searched and could not find an answer.

When I add custom pages via phpVMS Admin area, I go back to edit the page's code and it does not show me the code. it shows me the actual page. Is there something I am missing here?

It shows all the stuff above the page content like I am posting in a forum. Scrrenie necessary? I'm sure you get my drift on this one.  ;)

That would be the one. Thanks Tom. I really appreciate it. However, when I click on that one or any of the others for that matter, nothing happens. All of them icons on top are grayed out.

I can mouse over them and get the little finger for my cursor where I am pointing to, but like I said, upon clicking, nothing happens. I took the long way around and went and edited the html via CPanel

Try clicking in the content editor box, then clicking the icon. For me, at first they are greyed out and don't work, but when you click in the content box they work.

That was the ticket. Thanks I appreciate it.

Yeah Nabeel. Is a little tricky  ;)  I never even would have thought of clicking that first then the other.