XACARS Help

flyalaska

I got a reply from XACARS

Dear Eddie!

Most of the data logged by FSAcars and shown in its log is not tracked by XAcars, therefore I have to disappoint you and must tell you that this function will not be implemented in the near future.

Cheers,

Bernhard

Looks like we just have to live without the log.

• Administrators

I got a reply from XACARS

Looks like we just have to live without the log.

You should email back saying it should be implemented, since people are looking for an alternative to fsacars, but no one is switching to xacars because that data isn't there...

Other than that, I guess we have to look for a different client =

You should email back saying it should be implemented, since people are looking for an alternative to fsacars, but no one is switching to xacars because that data isn't there...

Other than that, I guess we have to look for a different client =

Done! About the other client. That would be a good idea. FSACARS may not be around. They shut down their forums.  XACARS would be nice if they can improve their program. Since there wont be any more Flight Sims coming out. We may be switching to XPlane.

• Moderators

Done! About the other client. That would be a good idea. FSACARS may not be around. They shut down their forums.  XACARS would be nice if they can improve their program. Since there wont be any more Flight Sims coming out. We may be switching to XPlane.

xacars is mainly build for xplane

and those men always told they only want a tracking program and no complete log

at this moment the only good logsystem i know is fsflightkeeper.

and an other option maby Nabeel you schould start develop 1 you may get some coding of the fsacars people.

gr joeri

• Moderators

That was the second reply I got from XACARS

i know i have done the same road you just took.

@ nabeel can't you takeover sections of their sdk there is all the info you need to setup a server on bothe sides.

if you need the sdk pm me i have a registerd copie of fsfk

• Administrators

What do you mean takeover sdk? I doubt sata virtual would give up source code, from what I've seen, I'd rather start from scratch

For FSFK, I'd have to see what I can code in. I know they have alot of images, etc, not sure if I'd be able to add those in. And I kinda want to get 2.0 out the door, FSFK might delay that.

But sure, send me the FSFK SDK. I remember contacting Aerosoft in the past for a copy of the software so I can code it up, but never received an answer. I don't want to pay $45 for something I wouldn't use afterwards.