Import Issues

TennShadow

Well, I fired off my large import before I went to bed last night and when I checked it is morning it appears that all 3400 of my routes were added.  But, not one of my airports were.

Here is output of one of the imports:

ICAO PANC not added... retriving information:

Imported IPG26 (PAJN to PANC)

ICAO PANC not added... retriving information:

Found: PANC - (,), airport added

I just fired off the import again since I'm getting ready to leave for work so hopefully they will add the airport.

Any suggestions if they don't?

this i have also foun in manual adding an airport some airports arent recognised in vms weird.

gr joeri

I thought that as well but it didn't even add any airport in the US.  I have a lot of known airports.  I hope there will be a way to get to work via the import process.  It this doesn't work I add them via the database.  I know before I started the import last night I tried to add all my hubs first.  I got them all done except for KORD.  It stated there was an error adding that airport.

In local.config.php, add this line:

Config::Set('AIRPORT_LOOKUP_SERVER', 'phpvms'); 

Then give it a shot

Hi Nabeel,

Nope, that didn't work.

I got an error on the first import then no more error codes. 

Imported IPG1 (KLAX to KBOS)

IPG2 was not added, reason: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 19

I'm able to add airports via the admin panel fine with the exception of KORD.  I had to add that one in through the DB.

• Administrators

Would you mind putting DEBUG_MODE to true in the local.config, and rerunning the import, see if there are error in the core/logs/log.txt (send that to me).

Also, if you don't mind, sending me your import file. I'm sure there's something I'm missing somewhere which happens with larger imports

Thanks. At least there's some errors there I can work with.

And no airports... interesting. No errors reported with that.

Thanks for looking into this.  Getting those airports in is the last thing I need to do.  Let me know if you need me to do anything else.  I'd sure hate to add all these airports manually but I will do it if that is what is required.

Thanks again for your great software!