Permissions Problem [SOLVED]

TAV1702

Hi Nabeel. Am using Version 2.0.812  and the one and only other admin besides me, can no longer access Admin Panel since I upgraded to this version lastnight. I have checked his default group and it is infact admin.

I had him delete site cookies and clear cache and it did not work. Is there anything else  I can do or check before I call this a bug?

Ok I'll give that a try real quick. I'll have to wait for him to get back on to let me know if it worked or not.

As posted in another thread, I upgraded lastnight and then moved my site from one domain to another. I set all permissions and redid a load of links. Other then that, nothing else has been done that should error it out. If you can think of anything else that may have went wrong in a site move, I'm game to look into that as well.

yeah everything is good to go in the config file. I'll try to email him tomorrow and ask him to get on and try it out. If not, I'll make another user I know will be on tomorrow and admin and they can try.

I'm thinking the way you are though. I cleared that table. I think he will be good to go now.