Schedules

CPC900

For some reason, when I look at the flight schedules, it doesn't show all of the ones it should.  For instance, if I select a departure airport on mine, only one flight comes up.  But in the Admin menu and in the database there are several for that airport.  They are enabled and everything looks fine for the database, but for some reason, they are not listing properly?!?  Also, I just noticed when I search by "arrival airport", it brings up flights that don't match the airport requested.

Bruce

When I said "search by "arrival airport", it brings up flights that don't match the airport requested.", that was AFTER I did a search by distance then right after did a search by arrival airport.  It is like the cache didn't clear from the previous search, if that helps.

Bruce

Any idea why it doesn't list all the flights by the arrival airport on an initial search?!  If it finds one, I can't see why it wouldn't find the other 3 or 4 or whatever there is.

BTW, I assume you ant this kind of stuff posted in the report bugs here section, or no!??

Bruce

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old post, but did anyone ever come out with a fix for this bug? I'm running version 2.1.934 and I'm noticing still that the form is only utilizing the last field (the distance search field) if I input information into the last field and then switch back to another field (i.e. equipment, a departure/arrival airport, etc.).

Really curious to see how someone finds a work-around for this issue.

I know this is an old post, but did anyone ever come out with a fix for this bug? I'm running version 2.1.934 and I'm noticing still that the form is only utilizing the last field (the distance search field) if I input information into the last field and then switch back to another field (i.e. equipment, a departure/arrival airport, etc.).

Really curious to see how someone finds a work-around for this issue.

Yup, I have that bug too. I also noticed it on a number of virtual airline. Would be great if someone fixed it