Question about PIREPS

TennShadow

OK,  Here is what I'm seeing.

When I file a PIREP (so far just manually, no ACARS) and I view the pirep on the pilot side there is no fuel cost.  I then check the admin side and there is no fuel cost there as well.

I then look at the "Reports and Expenses" overview and under "Aircraft" there is no mileage.

In order for me to get those to show up I must recalculate distances and PIREP finances. 

Is this the normal way of doing it or will it fix itself after X amount of time?

Running latest Beta.

• Moderators

did you enterd a route in there

becouse iff there is no route in the database and you just do a pirep it won't know what the feul pricing is.same goes for pilots you have to enter a pilot pay.

if you say there is no mileage i think this is your problem.

gr joeri

did you enterd a route in there

becouse iff there is no route in the database and you just do a pirep it won't know what the feul pricing is.same goes for pilots you have to enter a pilot pay.

if you say there is no mileage i think this is your problem.

gr joeri

There are routes in there.  What I did was I selected a bid and then filed a manual PIREP.  I added the fuel and time used and submitted it. 

Nothing shows up until I recalculate everything.  If this is what I have to do I'm fine with it.  But, I'm working if there is some kind of script that can be written to automatically do this X amount of times a day?

• Administrators

There are routes in there.  What I did was I selected a bid and then filed a manual PIREP.  I added the fuel and time used and submitted it. 

Nothing shows up until I recalculate everything.  If this is what I have to do I'm fine with it.  But, I'm working if there is some kind of script that can be written to automatically do this X amount of times a day?

Yeah, it's normally automatic.

Are you on the dev site? I'll take alook and see if I can dupe this, but if you can add a bug to the tracker, thanks