Revision 854: 2.0 minor update

Nabeel

I uploaded 854 and did it as an update from previous version 850.  Is it ok to do it that way or should it be a full install?!  I only ask because my one site looks like the header.tpl is screwed up somehow.  I am not saying that I didn't screw it up...I probably did.  But I am having a major brain cramp on not figuring out how to fix a seemingly easy problem.  Here is my site:

http://www.canadianclassicairlines.com/EPA/

I can only think of an issue with the header.tpl, but can't see it any difference in it.  Any ideas?

• Administrators

I uploaded 854 and did it as an update from previous version 850.  Is it ok to do it that way or should it be a full install?!  I only ask because my one site looks like the header.tpl is screwed up somehow.  I am not saying that I didn't screw it up...I probably did.  But I am having a major brain cramp on not figuring out how to fix a seemingly easy problem.  Here is my site:

http://www.canadianclassicairlines.com/EPA/

I can only think of an issue with the header.tpl, but can't see it any difference in it.  Any ideas?

Your entire header is duplicated so I'm thinking you've pasted it twice or it's also in one of the core files

I get this feeling it has to do with my frontpage_main.tpl which I edited an moved to my skins directory.  Never had this issue before, so this is why I am at a loss.  Here is my frontpage_main.tpl if that helps.  Keep in mind, this is how it has been for awhile now, with no issues:

<div id="mainbox">

<?php

// Show the News module, call the function ShowNewsFront

// This is in the modules/Frontpage folder

News::ShowNewsFront(5);

?>

</div>

<div id="sidebar">

</div>

I will have to do a Full install I guess, to figure out?!?

Just tried to update to this version. I get the following error when I try to go to the admin section.

An Error Was Encountered

phpVMS has not been installed yet! Goto install/install.php to start!

Everything else seems to work.  I ran the /install/update.php

I tried re uploading and reinstalling, still no joy. just another error in addition.

Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

Please someone correct me if I am wrong, but the out of space error seems familiar to me. I got that once when I ran out of disc space on my hosting package. Am I saying that is the prob now? No. BUT it seems as though the host could easily be out of space.

• Administrators

I tried re uploading and reinstalling, still no joy. just another error in addition.

Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

Contact your host. When they say you have 10gigs of space, you really only have a gig maybe, if you're lucky. But contact them, their server is overloaded. I remember my godaddy site was advertised at 100 gigs - the server had a 15gig drive