Revision 867: route db, tons of template changes, fixed #145 fixed #174 fixed #177 fixed ...

Nabeel

• Administrators

Important! Read the changelog, there are a bunch of template updates. Even if you already updated those templates listed from previous, update them again. This one in particular has alot of changes, so if you can check ACARS and make sure they work that'd be great. This one look a little longer because I was checking things through as well, but a 2nd set of eyes always helps.

And, if you had imported the navdb and airways tables from the other thread, be sure to drop those tables before you run the update from here

Thanks!!

Same errors on the admin section.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/www/dev.kafly.net/core/common/PIREPData.class.php  on line 104

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/www/dev.kafly.net/admin/templates/finance_summarysheet.tpl  on line 43

Open Flash Chart

JSON Parse Error [syntax Error]

Error at character 0, line 1:

0: <br />

• Administrators

Same errors on the admin section.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/www/dev.kafly.net/core/common/PIREPData.class.php  on line 104

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/www/dev.kafly.net/admin/templates/finance_summarysheet.tpl  on line 43

Open Flash Chart

JSON Parse Error [syntax Error]

Error at character 0, line 1:

0: <br />

Because you don't have any PIREPs

• Moderators

acarsmap not working

using xacars did something change beside the tpl in the changelog

just checked the data is in the database but was looking at the nav and airways db

airways db has 0 enteries

nav db 66

think this in not correct am i wright

• Administrators

Roger

I did test at the live site (after carefully check all the changes on trac), working perfect now

but could have a better error message for non pirep errors

Thanks and awesome work

Thanks, yes, I will refine the errors - this is just the first cut of a rewrite :)

acarsmap not working

using xacars did something change beside the tpl in the changelog

just checked the data is in the database but was looking at the nav and airways db

airways db has 0 enteries

nav db 66

think this in not correct am i wright

xacars backend code changed since their update. Did you update xacars? When I tested it, it seemed ok.

The airway db I changed a column name, so did you drop that table before the update? Try dropping the table again (delete the airways table), and run the update again, see if there are entries. There should be about 8000 entries in that table.

Also, check the debug logs for errors.

New maps are awesome , but on some flights show some erroneus data (since exists multiple fixes with the same name across the globe)

like this example

http://www.kafly.net/index.php/pireps/viewreport/58

http://www.kafly.net/index.php/pireps/viewreport/57

this one looks GREAT

http://www.kafly.net/index.php/pireps/viewreport/56

Do you think is possible that the route be generated only close to the actual start and end points

after we fully migrate our VA to phpvms, vacentral should have a extra 80 to 120 pireps day

Thanks for this amazing platform :)

• Administrators

Thanks, the routes I'm trying to correct the algorithm, right now, if there are multiple points with the same name, it will pick the one which is the shortest distance from the previous route.

One thing to make sure about is that your route data you've entered is on the latest AIRAC version. Right now, the navdb is on the latest AIRACS. BTW ,the first two are comical  ;D

• Administrators

Oh ok, so we're on the same cycle. That's odd.

Can you paste the route you've entered for these:

http://www.kafly.net/index.php/pireps/viewreport/57

http://www.kafly.net/index.php/pireps/viewreport/58

So I can make refinements to my algorithm. Post it with the departure/arrival airports, please :)

The only issues I've seen so far is on the Monthly report and the route map.  The expenses breakdown chart doesn't show up.  This happens on both pilot and admin side.

http://dev.flypatriotva.com/index.php/finances/viewreport?type=m1263058238&submit=View+Report

I don't have a custom route_map.tpl so it should have worked.  I changed my skin to the default and it still didn't work.  I just shows gray.

One last thing - the airways and navdb tables were made but nothing was inserted.  I made sure to drop the tables before updating.  I'm currently importing those two in manually.

• Administrators

Route map not working? Can you link me? The airways table being empty might be a cause. The navdb table can be empty, that's populated as navpoints are used.

It seems this one is working:

http://dev.flypatriotva.com/index.php/schedules/details/1

Schedules/pireps use the same route_map. But if you can link me to an example - I don't think I back-populated pireps, though

That's odd the expenses aren't working. I will check that out too.

• Administrators

Maybe I said the wrong thing.  :)

What is not working is the "My Flight Map" in the pilot center.  It is nothing but gray.  /pireps/routesmap

All the other maps seem to be working fine. 

Oh ok, I will take a look. I may have overlooked that

• Moderators

xacars backend code changed since their update. Did you update xacars? When I tested it, it seemed ok.

The airway db I changed a column name, so did you drop that table before the update? Try dropping the table again (delete the airways table), and run the update again, see if there are entries. There should be about 8000 entries in that table.

Also, check the debug logs for errors.

i didn't update to the last xacars so probably that wil be the error and i wil drop the table again.

• Administrators

i droped the tebel and did the update tables where added but again empty

gr joeri

Maybe your host didn't like the airways table being updated manually, can you import the install/airways.sql file manually?

strange my airways table was also empty and my host is a real server (so I do manage it totally)

I did imported manually now with phpmyadmin , still strange why update.php did not imported it

is any way that we can force update.php have a more verbose output ?

the airway has a typo

INSERT INTO `phpvms_airways` (`name`, `points`) VALUES

should be

INSERT INTO `phpvms_airways` (`airway`, `points`) VALUES

or update.sql is wrong

since says

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `phpvms_airways` (

`id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,

`airway` varchar(5) NOT NULL,

`points` text NOT NULL,

`type` int(11) NOT NULL,

PRIMARY KEY (`id`)

) ENGINE=MyISAM;

the airway has a typo

INSERT INTO `phpvms_airways` (`name`, `points`) VALUES

should be

INSERT INTO `phpvms_airways` (`airway`, `points`) VALUES

or update.sql is wrong

since says

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `phpvms_airways` (

`id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,

`airway` varchar(5) NOT NULL,

`points` text NOT NULL,

`type` int(11) NOT NULL,

PRIMARY KEY (`id`)

) ENGINE=MyISAM;

That was my problem.  Once I changed name to airway it work perfect.