Live map not updating using FSACARS

TennShadow

Did the debug and I didn't see any errors and i was about to fire up a flight when I noticed that someone else was already flying.  I watched the live map for 30 minutes and it is updating fine.  I think this is more user problems than anything.  I'll let you know if something comes up but for now I don't think there is a problem.

Thanks,

Keith

Same here Nabeel. I was just going to mention that about FSFK. I did a 900 something nm flight tonight and from engine start up to engine shut down, it listed me enroute at 7000.6 miles to go. Time remaining in the flight was spot on. I can not verify Xacars or ACARS. I have not used them since I got my FSFK running properly.

• Administrators

Same here Nabeel. I was just going to mention that about FSFK. I did a 900 something nm flight tonight and from engine start up to engine shut down, it listed me enroute at 7000.6 miles to go. Time remaining in the flight was spot on. I can not verify Xacars or ACARS. I have not used them since I got my FSFK running properly.

Just the distance was wrong? Try with the latest build, it's using a much more accurate formula now for the distance remaining

Just the distance was wrong? Try with the latest build, it's using a much more accurate formula now for the distance remaining

Ok sounds good. I am still on 869. Hadn't had a chance to try the latest out yet. Was gonna throw it up on my dev site today and give it a run through.