Revision 874: acars map ie8 fix, finances graph fix

Nabeel

• Administrators

this acarsmap fix, also fixed the map on android 2.1 browser is working great on nexus

Thanks a lot for this,  now I can keep a eye on our pilots on my comute to work

without be checking direct to mysql using connectbot

You have a Nexus One too? I love mine :D

I didn't try looking at the map on it yet (I will try now), but it's the Google Map v3 which is optimized for mobile

The schedule frequency chart has never worked since day one for me, in schedule details.  It works in ff and chrome but not in IE8.  In IE8 the pilots don't show at all on the acars map but they do in chrome and FF.  When you look at Schedule details the red line for the route doesn't show in IE8....Seems like not all the flash charts like to function in IE8

Check that.  the schedule freq. chart still doesn't work...I am not sure it ever has...

• Administrators

Anyone else had problems with a blank screen upon registering? Also im getting the following error about cant redeclare logs in the admin modules after this update.

Blank page would indicate a PHP error. Can you run install/checkdb.php and install/checkinstall.php?

• Moderators

OK Database is OK but check install i get,

Checking PHP version

[OK] PHP version is 5.2.x

Checking connectivity...

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION - assumed 'CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION' in /srv/www/grantsva.com/public_html/install/checkinstall.php on line 77

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER - assumed 'CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER' in /srv/www/grantsva.com/public_html/install/checkinstall.php on line 77

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_AUTOREFERER - assumed 'CURLOPT_AUTOREFERER' in /srv/www/grantsva.com/public_html/install/checkinstall.php on line 77

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT - assumed 'CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT' in /srv/www/grantsva.com/public_html/install/checkinstall.php on line 77

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_HEADER - assumed 'CURLOPT_HEADER' in /srv/www/grantsva.com/public_html/install/checkinstall.php on line 77

[Connection failed] Could not connect to remote server - error is "cURL not installed or initialized!"

Checking for SimpleXML module...

[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

[Error] ../admin/modules/Logs/Logs.php doesn't exist

[Error] /lib/js/jquery.form.js doesn't exist

-- Checked 167 files, found 2 errors

Logs doesn't exist because i get an error and deleted the folder for the time being.

I have just changed hosts so all of my own doing here somewhere i believe.

Monthly Finance Report has the below error where the chart should be.

Open Flash Chart

JSON Parse Error [syntax Error]

Error at character 0, line 1:

0: <br />

That's the only error I've seen so far.

I had reported the above earlier but I now know that it only does that if there is no PIREPS filed that month.  Once I filed one it started working correctly.

After a pilot registers I get the below error.

Invalid address: You must provide at least one recipient email address.

Confirmation Sent

Thanks for registering for Patriot Virtual Airlines, you will be notified via email of your registration status.

Even though I get the "invalid address" warning the registration still goes through without any issues.

• Administrators

After a pilot registers I get the below error.

Invalid address: You must provide at least one recipient email address.

Confirmation Sent

Thanks for registering for Patriot Virtual Airlines, you will be notified via email of your registration status.

Even though I get the "invalid address" warning the registration still goes through without any issues.

What PHP version are you on?