Users Online Part 3

TAV1702

I may just need to fix my templates, but I still am showing the same user online like 3 and 4 different times at once.

Like it will say

Users Online

Kermit the Frog

Kermit the Frog

Kermit the Frog

Ray TAV0001

Carrie TAV0004

I might not have ever got my templates updated or something if this has been fixed.  While I am on the subject, .....Nope...... I will go to skinning and ask. Thanks all for reading

Ray

Yeah I just cleared all of the tables out and optimized everything. Let me go take a peak at the table for it.

How it is happening is every time one logs off and then comes back and logs back on within the hour, it does that.

**NOTE**

Nabeel, please see my thread in Skinning. It may or may not be directly related to what I put in that post.

Right now on my website, I have switched back to the deafult Crystal template for various reasons also relating to my skinning post. As it stands right now, it says

here have been 5 user(s), and 2 guest(s) online in the past 60 minutes.

That one is cool I can live with that. However, if I switch it to show names it says

There have been 5 user(s) in the past 60 minutes.

Robert Kunz

Robert Kunz

Kevin Wiley

Ray Browell

Matt Dirck

And in my table in my database, it only shows 1 user session and I am guessing that is due to me being the only one logged in at that time I checked the db