Email help Please for the love of god please please help!!!

Angel Air

Hi all,

Title says it all.

I have tried google apps I have tried zoho mail I have tried with my domain provider, seriously I have tried everything next to writing the damn email out and printing it and posting it by snail mail i do not know what to do.

I think I have conveyed my desperastion.

Let me know what you need to see and i will post it in this thread.

Thanks

Scott

Here is one thing you should really work on:

Improve your language and be a better CEO. Grammar and spelling should be all okay and everyone should be able to comprehend what in the world you are saying.

I'm having real trouble understanding the issue, but eventually figured it out.

Now about the email issue, did you find on the forums for a topic similar? I'm suggesting the your email isn't working. Ensure that your email address is working and you can send mail through it. If you can't, issue solved. Simply get a new email address.

More detail of what you've done and more issue explanation would help us a lot.

Here is one thing you should really work on:

Improve your language and be a better CEO. Grammar and spelling should be all okay and everyone should be able to comprehend what in the world you are saying.

I'm having real trouble understanding the issue, but eventually figured it out.

Now about the email issue, did you find on the forums for a topic similar? I'm suggesting the your email isn't working. Ensure that your email address is working and you can send mail through it. If you can't, issue solved. Simply get a new email address.

More detail of what you've done and more issue explanation would help us a lot.

Lets all take a deep breath; but seriously?

This is a forum for VIRTUAL airlines (you know; not a real airline, an airline that uses flight simulator..to have fun). And, believe it or not... spelling and grammar is not that important (well, it is important so others can understand and comprehend what your saying, but it no way does it have to be 100% every time). But, I do see that your very into commenting and making people aware when they have made grammar and spelling mistakes. So, I have taken the time to private message you a list of online teaching websites.. where you can put your excellent english techniques in use around the world, to ensure everybody can be as good as you at speaking & writing the english language.

Seriously though; Good Luck! :D

But Angel Air, you might have to be a bit more specific..