Tracking Bug - Landed 3 hours ago and still 1nm from dest

Junior

does anyone knows how to fix it? I already rebooted the pc 2 times, the pirep as been accepted in the system but tracker shows me 1nm from the destination and the remaining time is 00:00 Im using kACARS (and the module is the same version as the program).. ty

update:

now when I go to the all reports (pirep page) the pirep still there.. and when I click in "approve all" I got the error Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/voovirtu/public_html/va/admin/modules/PIREPAdmin/PIREPAdmin.php on line 130

0 of 0 were approved (0 has errors)

• Like 1

Because the view all reports is not where you go to approve them, that shows all the reports that have been filed, unapproved and approved. It will be yellow for unapproved and white for approved. So that error is coming from there being no pirep to approve. Also that 1nm from destination is probably because the scenery you are using which is most likely default is not in the right location, and thus you are probably 1nm from its actual location.

Ty for the answer but its not that... there are no pending pireps, the only 2 pireps sent (by me and a friend) are approved. Also, I dont think is a scenery bug because i used a scenery and he dont and we're locked in the same position (but the flights are completed and approved). ALSO, another friend tried to fly but had an FS Crash in the middle of the flight (2 hours ago) and he still in the same crash position now. Seems a bug where Tracking are not reseting the disconnected flights.

i won't set it to 1 as that can cause problems i have it set to 10

For my own knowledge, how would this cause an issue? Never has for me.

I set to 1 and I still have the problem... there are no pilots online and the acars are showing 2 flights :(

Have you changed anything else in the local or app.config.php files? Also, are you using the default acars map or have you changed the code or the javascript files?

For my own knowledge, how would this cause an issue? Never has for me.

Hello,

Setting the "ACARS_LIVE_TIME" to 1 minute you are forcing the ACARS system to refresh every 60 seconds which could cause the script to exhaust itself.

If you were to set it to 10 - 15 minutes you are reducing the load quite drastically in my opinion.

Cheers.

Scott P.

thank you but something is really weird. I have 3 flights screens on my site

1 - Actual Flights

2 - Last 5 Flights

3 - Acars MAP.

But all of them shows different informations. My friend did a flight 2 hours ago (now he is offline) and the screens atm are:

1 - Actual Flights: (Name) Felipe Vieira (Flight) VPX0018(From) SBSM(To) SBPA(Status) Taxiing to Gate(Alt) 0 feet (Speed)2 knots (Time Remaining)0:30 minutes

2 - Last 5 Flights: Landed On Time

3 - Acars MAP: No Flights Found.

Any ideas? ty

EDIT: now there is 1 pilot flying. The acars map shows everything ok but the Actual Flights shows nothing. My "Actual Flights" board:

<div class="row-fluid">

<div class="span9"><h3>Vôos Atuais</h3><div class="box">

<?php

$q = "SELECT * FROM phpvms_acarsdata";

$l = DB::get_results($q);

if($l != null){

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="4" class="acarsmap">

<thead>

<tr>

<td><b>Piloto</b></td>

<td><b>Nº do Vôo</b></td>

<td><b>Saída</b></td>

<td><b>Chegada</b></td>

<td><b>Status</b></td>

<td><b>Altitude</b></td>

<td><b>Velocidade</b></td>

<td><b>Tempo Restante</b></td>

</tr>

</thead>

<tbody id="pilotlist">

<?

Update:

The problem is the tracking!

After 10 hours rying to understand what is wrong I noticed that the "Latest Flights and the "Upcoming Flights" are accurate. But the "Current Flights" and the Tracking information (under acars map) is not working AT ALL. Someone can help me please? Thank you a lot