VA Promotional Video

mattsmith

• 5 weeks later...

Hey there, I am a professional motion graphics artist and editor for TV industry in Toronto, Ontario. Simming is a huge hobby of mine.

I am thinking about launching a website that makes VA videos for extra revenue and till date have made 2 VA promo videos that where a great success.

and

Contact me if you are still looking for something. Some of my self-employed work can also be found here. www.optikast.com/main/george-kyriazis-portfolio

yorgoskyriazis@gmail.com

Cheers.

For a high quality VA Promo video with legal music and high quality captures with a few "text flybys", I would like to start my service at $120 USD for a 1 minute promo.

I require you VA's livery and logo of course. Also, expect a 5-7 day turn around.

My rig is even better now from when those promo videos where done and I have every major add-on so the highest possible quality and graphics are guaranteed. Also I guarantee that you will love the video and offer a few change requests after its completion.

e-mail me yorgoskyriazis@gmail.com