Schedule does not exist. Please update this manually.

mitcheinfo

• Administrators

I am not real familiar with FSFK but I did get the images all working in phpvms some time ago and I have never come across this message. I am assuming it shows up in the FSFK client as I do not see where it would come from on the script side after a quick look. I guess I would ask if using or not using the code part of the flight number makes a difference? Is there any error log form the site, either the phpvms error log or the server error log? If it is not finding the flight number I would imagine the error starts around this in the controller for FSFK

$flightinfo = SchedulesData::getProperFlightNum($xml->FlightNumber);
$code = $flightinfo['code'];
$flightnum = $flightinfo['flightnum'];

• Administrators

Without error logs or any other answers to go on other than it started when you switched to php5.5 I would guess there is a non static function somewhere that is being called as static, but that is a shot in the dark with the limited information and responses.

Also looking at part of the code there is a section that is looking for airport info that is polling the "AIRPORT_LOOKUP_SERVER". If you have this still set to the geonames option in your local config that could be causing the script to return false.

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Without error logs or any other answers to go on other than it started when you switched to php5.5 I would guess there is a non static function somewhere that is being called as static, but that is a shot in the dark with the limited information and responses.

Also looking at part of the code there is a section that is looking for airport info that is polling the "AIRPORT_LOOKUP_SERVER". If you have this still set to the geonames option in your local config that could be causing the script to return false.

• Administrators

where can we find these error logs?

Error logs are found in /core/logs

If you need to turn debugging error reporting on, that information is here -> http://forum.phpvms....ging-issues-r31

And also for me, the change of airport lookup server did not do anything.

Do you possibly have two instances of the airport lookup server definition in your config file with one overriding the other?