Recent update to phpvms 5.5.x

Strider

I recently updated to simpilots version of phpvms and am having some problems. Firstly the Schedules. When I go to find a flight from lets say WMKK and click find flights, it does, but it uses the http://malaysiava.org/action.php/schedules/view, instead of the index.php one. How can that be fixed? Also when I accept or reject a pirep I get an error code

[b]Warning[/b]: imagecreatefromstring() [[url="http://malaysiava.org/admin/index.php/pirepadmin/function.imagecreatefromstring"]function.imagecreatefromstring[/url]]: Data is not in a recognized format in [b]/home/globalai/public_html/malaysiava.org/core/common/PilotData.class.php[/b] on line [b]1016[/b]   

How can I fix that?

• Administrators

Firstly: I would try changing line 3 of the schedule_searchform template from;

<form id="form" action="<?php echo actionurl('/schedules/view');?>" method="post">

to

<form id="form" action="<?php echo url('/schedules/view');?>" method="post">

and see if that makes a difference. I have not seen this before. It may also be an issue from customization of the template. If the above does not work possibly try using the default templates to see if it works correctly.

The error from the PilotData.class is most likely caused by the rank image not being available, not being a .png, or not being defined in the pilot profile as all line 1016 is:

$rankimg = imagecreatefromstring($rankimg);

• Administrators

Try and disable the rank image from being placed in the signature and see if that removes the error.

Config::Set('SIGNATURE_SHOW_RANK_IMAGE', false);

If it does remove the error re-enable it and try to dump out the $pilot variable right after line 1013 and then stop the script so it doesn't disappear on you. Does the $pilot variable contain the rankimage object? If it does, is it a full url?