No input file specified

Valdis

Hello!

Has established phpvms. Installation has passed successfully, but after it there was a problem.

I can come on the main page, on itself index, and here at transition to any to the friend the reference, for example live map, or even what to be authorised, the system gives out such error: "No input file specified."

How to solve this problem?

In advance thanks.

• Administrators

I turned to the host on this issue, they responded by saying, ask the creator cms. a cms I re-installed several times on the new database

It's not a VMS issue, it's a host issue. I've run into it before myself, the path isn't setup correctly if they're using FastCGI.

• Administrators

I was not able to solve the problem( What should I do, help me.

Maybe it has something to do with mod_rewrite? I have it on the hosting is not configured.

Is it setup to do anything?

I would look at the Apache error logs and see if you can find where it's redirecting

• Administrators

Fatal error: Class 'DB' not found in D:\vhosts\******\subdomains\********\httpdocs\core\common\SiteData.class.php on line 25

local.config.php file created, file-size of 0! but still error

Can you run

/install/checkinstall.php

To see if there are any corrupted files?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Im trying to get my head around this post, it seems all over the place, if i can be of assistance Valdis please let me know.

Maybe a good starting poing would be to re-download and then upload to your server and run the checkinstall.php and checkdb.php then post the results here.

• 2 months later...

I have a problem with No input file specified. On the one hosting works phpvms completely, but in the main, phpvms not work because of No input file specified. Please, suggest what should be done to make money.

No input file specified error when trying to go to any page, for example the login page, etc.

Thank you!

• Administrators

I have a problem with No input file specified. On the one hosting works phpvms completely, but in the main, phpvms not work because of No input file specified. Please, suggest what should be done to make money.

No input file specified error when trying to go to any page, for example the login page, etc.

Thank you!

Who's your host? I'd contact them.