How to delete the bidded files in database

Denver

Hello guys,

We have a issue where the flights can't be seen after a pilot bids the flight then complete it its still missing in the booking page thoe the pilot complete the flight and file's the priep we are using the addon front schedule http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/2197-schedule-search-airline-aircraft-arrival-departure/ to search flights.I think the problem lies on when a pilot completes the flight files the priep i guess the system thinks it still bidded by the pilot thoe he completed the flight.So how to delete the bidded flights in the database i know we can delete it in the PHP VMS admin panel but i want to delete it from the database.???

Regards,

Denver Saldanha

DLH Virtual Staff

post-47663-0-70280100-1442662295_thumb.png

post-47663-0-20545700-1442662298_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

When a flight is booked the bid ID goes into schedules bidid column. When the pirep is submitted or filed the schedules table gets updated and bidid column changes to 0. For some reason that's not happening when the pirep is filed in your website. If you open schedules table in DB and sort the bidid column you can see the bid IDs that were inserted and then you can change them all to 0. This will temporary resolves your issue but you need to find out why your schedules table doesn't get updated on pirep submit.