fail open stream errors

ChrisP

Hey folks-

I hopped into filezilla to change the text on my main page and apparently broke something. When visiting my site all I get is the following text:

Warning
: include(core/codon.config.php) [
]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/flyyanke/public_html/index.php
on line

Warning
: include() [
]: Failed opening 'core/codon.config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in
on line

Fatal error
: Class 'Config' not found in
on line

Quite honestly all I did (or more specifically, all I think I did) was add two words to the narrative I had on there (this was on frontpage_main.tpl and I am using the arctic skin). I have since replaced that tpl file with a back up, found that the core file was missing and replaced that and am still getting the above. Should I just say screw it and rebuild the full website?

At this time I am unable to access the admin section of the site.

Website is here: www.flyingpilgrim.com

Thanks!!

• Moderators

Ok, I see. Open your phpmyadmin through your cpanel, after that select the database you have stored your phpVMS system, then you will have to find the SQL tab. This tab allows you to execute mysql commands. You will have to run the command above. This will change your skin to the default one. Alternatively, you can check if you are able to access the admin center through this url: http://www.flyingpilgrim.com/admin If yes, navigate to Site & Settings -> General Settings and select another template.

If the problem persists, it means that you have changed something else instead of the template files. You can try replacing the index.php file with the default one of your phpVMS version.

OK.....

I am having some serious issues now. Well, serious to me at least.

I am hosting on filedev and due to the problems I was having earlier, deleted my install of phpVMS. I am currently trying to re-install, but I keep getting this:

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have downloaded and FTPd a clean install of phpVMS and going to either my base URL or URL/install/install.php returns the above.

I checked my nameservers and they still point to filedev and I am totally lost as to why I can not re-install.

Clearly I screwed the pooch here someplace.