Expense Error

ProSkyDesign

• Moderators

I have the following error when I added a expense:

Strict Standards: Non-static method FinanceData::setExpensesforMonth() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home1/mcfilmsp/public_html/php/admin/modules/Finance/Finance.php on line 325

Pls help!

• Administrators

Look in FinanceData.class.php about line 149 for ... setExpensesforMonth ... - does that line start with public function or public static function ?

Many(all??)  of the same Strict Standards: Non-static method .... errors can be fixed by changing the public function to public static function in ....Data.class.php files. The word(s) after non-static method and before the :: will clue you in on which ...Data.class.php file to edit. The words after :: and before should are the function call to search for.

I say this while trying to figure out why I can't see 'Pilot Pay' in any of my financial reports. Since I don't have any expenses entered anywhere, I don't know whether expenses are affected the same as my pilot pay situation. Oh well, time to search the forums - AGAIN! :lol::blink: