Registration not working Users cant signup

Ayce

• Moderators

The registration form includes a recaptcha field which seems that is not shown in your registration form. That's why your pilots are not able to proceed with their registrations. As some others have suggested to you, it would be preferable to move from free hosting to a payware provider.

• Moderators
16 hours ago, servetas said:

The registration form includes a recaptcha field which seems that is not shown in your registration form. That's why your pilots are not able to proceed with their registrations. As some others have suggested to you, it would be preferable to move from free hosting to a payware provider.

Is correct... Hey servetas there is any way to remvoe captcha in register?

• Moderators

Yes, you can remove it but it is not something I would suggest to as you will get a lot of spam registrations. Recaptcha is there for some reason. No offense but in our days web hosting is not that expensive and if you do not have at least 5€ for your virtual airline website per month then it might not be for you... It is just my personal opinion and I do not mean to offend you in this but there is not any successfull VA in any free web hosting plan.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2017 at 5:52 PM, servetas said:

I took out the recaptcha because it wasnt working how can i fix that problem?