Revision 914: fixed #231 fixed #233 fixed #234, ranks image fix, code cleanup

Nabeel

• Administrators

fixed #231 fixed #233 fixed #234, ranks image fix, code cleanup

• New setting added - EMAIL_RETURN_PATH - for bounced emails (thanks JM)
  • Rank image problem fixed (thanks Roger!)
  • Aircraft usage stats fixed (thanks Jeff!)
  • Internal cleanup (removed a ton of deprecated code and a few columns)

View more details, download from here

Install Check

Checking PHP version
[OK] PHP version is 5.2.x

Checking connectivity...
[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...
[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

-- Checked 167 files, found 0 errors

• Moderators

Merging into the build thread.

And what do you mean?

Must spend a bit more time reading the rubbish i type :lol:

On that update all the pilots ranks have been reset to the minimum rank even though they have enough hours showing on their profile for the next rank,

Example,

Rank 1 is 0 to 20 hours

Rank 2 is 20 to 100 hours

Pilots with over 20 hours are still showing as rank 1. Is there a way to update manually?

• Administrators

Must spend a bit more time reading the rubbish i type :lol:

On that update all the pilots ranks have been reset to the minimum rank even though they have enough hours showing on their profile for the next rank,

Example,

Rank 1 is 0 to 20 hours

Rank 2 is 20 to 100 hours

Pilots with over 20 hours are still showing as rank 1. Is there a way to update manually?

On the Ranks page, there is a link to recalculate. Try deleteing everything from /core/cache first, see if that fixes it

On the Ranks page, there is a link to recalculate. Try deleteing everything from /core/cache first, see if that fixes it

I think the ranks must to be in this roder:

Rank 1.....0 to 20 hrs

Rank 2.....21 to 40 hrs

Rank 3.....41 to ......

Regards

• Moderators

I think the ranks must to be in this roder:

Rank 1.....0 to 20 hrs

Rank 2.....21 to 40 hrs

Rank 3.....41 to ......

Regards

i know what is your point

mine go from 0-20 21-50 51-75

and the problem stays.

update after a pilot sends a pirep he will get his correct rank but iff i do a recalculate all go back to the lowest rank so now all pilots have rank 1 exept 3 pilots who filed a pirep.

gr joeri

• Administrators

I also have a problem that one of my pilots raised, he has completed 18 flights and if you go the his pireps they are all there as accepted but in his profile and the pilots list he is only showing 14, not sure what is going on there.

That's weird. Flyaka had that problem but it ended up being something in his template I think. The thread's not that old, in the general support, might it be that?

• Moderators

That's weird. Flyaka had that problem but it ended up being something in his template I think. The thread's not that old, in the general support, might it be that?

Yes i have been changing the layouts in the profile main but that wouldn't explain the pilots list.

• Moderators

Right i thought i would post a screen shot,

As you can see by the graph below his flights add up to 20 but it is saying 15 so there are 5 missing somewhere.

Could it be anything to do with the changes i made to automatically accepting pireps, (i have since changed back to manually accepting as this seemed to be the start of my problems)

flights.png

• Administrators

Right i thought i would post a screen shot,

As you can see by the graph below his flights add up to 20 but it is saying 15 so there are 5 missing somewhere.

Could it be anything to do with the changes i made to automatically accepting pireps, (i have since changed back to manually accepting as this seemed to be the start of my problems)

Ahh! Yes, that's the reason for it. Do a recalculate and everything. The ChangePIREPStatus() doesn't do anything, I was actually looking at it with Jeff, and there's another 5-6 functions which need to be called to really complete the accept status of a PIREP. I'm not sure if I want to change the behavior of how the PIREPs accepts all work right now but I have to think about it

Guest lorathon

Yeh i tried all of that and reset everyone's image rank to the start lol

Didn't fix it though, so the last result it was a manual edit in the db.... :)

We had have the same ranking problem. If you calculate the ranks it puts them all back to lowest. If you open each individual pilot in the admin center and just save it puts the rank to where it is supposed to be.

FYI - we use transfer hours as included in rankings. Maybe this has something to do with it. local config set to count the transfer hours.