Revision 915: fixed #241 fixed #243 refs #240

Nabeel

• Administrators

fixed #241 fixed #243 refs #240

• Ranks calculation errors fixed (#238)
  • PIREP flight time change updates the pilot time (243)
  • Added "All Pilots" option to mass mail, along with membership counts
  • Fixed empty group showing error (243)
  • Potential fix for unicode in emails issue (240)

View more details, download from here

Install Check

Checking PHP version
[OK] PHP version is 5.2.x

Checking connectivity...
[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...
[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

-- Checked 167 files, found 0 errors

Dear Nabeel, sorry for no answer on time i was busy on mi job.

The problem on my site with transfer hours updated after adding in the transfer hours field, this happens with all pilots and with VA Total hours too.

Some suggestion??

Kind Regards

:)

Reinstalled all Rev 915, transfer hours were duly added with no errors, on this point i have a question, if i have a new pilot with 0 hours with rank NEW PILOT, and update his hours from other VA using transfer hours procedure the rank and image are updating automatically or not. I made this question because in my case with 9.7 hours "NEW PILOT" i decide transfer 300 hours and still remain the rank and image instead "Fleet Manager" i changed the hours directly from database and the rank and image were updated.

Regards

• Administrators

Reinstalled all Rev 915, transfer hours were duly added with no errors, on this point i have a question, if i have a new pilot with 0 hours with rank NEW PILOT, and update his hours from other VA using transfer hours procedure the rank and image are updating automatically or not. I made this question because in my case with 9.7 hours "NEW PILOT" i decide transfer 300 hours and still remain the rank and image instead "Fleet Manager" i changed the hours directly from database and the rank and image were updated.

Regards

You have to enable a setting (TRANSFER_HOURS_IN_RANKS I believe) in order for the transfer hours to count in the rank calculation

• Administrators

I imported approximately 6000 schedules just today on 915 with zero problems. All prices in. They are coming in with out the decimal though. But there is no cents all are .00

910.00 = 910

I'm assuming your prices to have cents? Or are they getting rounded? Thanks

Guest lorathon

I'm assuming your prices to have cents? Or are they getting rounded? Thanks

No thats why I pointed it out. All of the schedules I imported (today) have "zero" cents. So I really didn't notice it. Some of my older schedules did have cents and they are in there correctly. But they too are rounded. 57.50 = 57.5 I guess that is why it didn't matter to me.

Point being. The schedules imported correctly. At least in my opinion.

• Administrators

No thats why I pointed it out. All of the schedules I imported (today) have "zero" cents. So I really didn't notice it. Some of my older schedules did have cents and they are in there correctly. But they too are rounded. 57.50 = 57.5 I guess that is why it didn't matter to me.

Point being. The schedules imported correctly. At least in my opinion.

Thanks, I guess I'll close that bug. I wasn't sure if it was just me or not :)

New commit coming up...