ACARS LiveMap

Vincentxx

• Administrators

So, you want to display the aircraft at its present position on the live ACARS map? If it doesn't show the present position of a pilot connected to SmartCARS, there may be something you missed when converting to Leaflet/OSM.

If you want to display the actual part of the route already flown, I believe you will have to write the code for that yourself.

If the live data isn't being shown when you converted to Leaflet/OSM and you do have active flights (pilots using ACARS) then there's something wrong. When they are connected through ACARS, do you see any data in your phpvms_acars table in your database?

Also, check your browser console for any errors as it may show something if it's Leaflet related.

2 hours ago, web541 said:

If the live data isn't being shown when you converted to Leaflet/OSM and you do have active flights (pilots using ACARS) then there's something wrong. When they are connected through ACARS, do you see any data in your phpvms_acars table in your database?

Also, check your browser console for any errors as it may show something if it's Leaflet related.

Hello,

Yes when i am start my Flight via smartCARS the phpvns_acars table is continuously updating!

I see its a lot work! My Console show these "Erros"

This page uses the non-standard property "zoom". Instead, calc () should be used in the corresponding property values or "transform" together with "transform-origin: 0 0". profiles

TypeError: a is undefined

bootstrap-select.js:157:4

Loading failed for the <script> with the source "https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/bootstrap-select/1.12.4/js/i18n/defaults-*.min.js". profiles: 45: 1

Layout display was forced before the page was fully loaded. If the stylesheet is not yet loaded, the content can be displayed briefly without formatting. jquery.min.js: 4: 18167

Error: Invalid dimensions for plot, width = null, height = null jquery.flot.js: 135: 10

Some cookies incorrectly use the recommended "sameSite" attribute. 2nd

Memory consumption of "will-change" is too high. The budget limit is the area of the document multiplied by 3 (485760 px). Occurrences of "will-change" that exceed the budget are ignored.