Rev 935 - VMS-294 VMS-297 VMS-298 VMS-300 VMS-301 VMS-302 #closed fixed

Nabeel

• Administrators

Updated Tickets:

[VMS-294] - add bid: return false in callback

[VMS-297] - Pilot pay is not in brackets in all financial views despite it's a loss and not a profit

[VMS-298] - Codon valid_module return false if doesn't exist

[VMS-300] - ACARS - Ground speed of 0 comes as blank

[VMS-301] - gross column in pirep no default

[VMS-302] - Edit expense blank

Changed Files:

m admin/modules/Finance/Finance.php

m admin/templates/finance_summarysheet.tpl

m core/classes/MainController.class.php

m core/common/ACARSData.class.php

m core/templates/finance_summarysheet.tpl

m core/version

m install/hashlist

m install/install.sql

m install/structure.xml

m install/update.sql

m lib/js/phpvms.js

VMS-294 VMS-297 VMS-298 VMS-300 VMS-301 VMS-302 #closed fixed

View complete changes

Download from here

Am getting a error popup regarding lib/js/??? I closed it before I read it closely. My build was downloaded from this thread, yet I check my version in my admin panel and it is still showing the last build 934. It was fresh updated as of today. I may try to update again just incase.error943.jpg

If you choose yes, then another one opens except this time it is for the acars map

Same thing Nabeel. I visited my website install/update.php and it told me I have already updated. So I did a force update and cleared cache, did an F5, cleared browser cookies, deleted history and all, even did a clean reboot of my PC and it still tells me it is version 2.1.934 and the download link I used a minute ago was the link from your first post in this thread we are chatting in. ;)

yeah I tried it one more time and same thing all over again.

Everytime I go to update the site, it says I already updated and gives me a force update link. How is it possible to have already updated when I hadn't done it yet?

I'm doing it one last time for tonight and I'll run the check install and post results.

• Administrators

yeah I tried it one more time and same thing all over again.

Everytime I go to update the site, it says I already updated and gives me a force update link. How is it possible to have already updated when I hadn't done it yet?

I'm doing it one last time for tonight and I'll run the check install and post results.

Hmm the update might be bugged I just realized, since the previous version it can't compare since that file is replaced... hmm. I'll check that out.

I'll take a look again in the morning, sorry about that

Ok same thing again. See attached pic. Please excuse my freehand arrow.

updatepic.jpg

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software

Install Check

phpVMS Build Number: 934

Checking PHP version

[OK] PHP version is 5.2.8.x

ASP Tags

[OK] ASP-style tags are disabled

Checking connectivity...

[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...

[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

[OK] No errors found!

-- Checked 183 files, found 0 errors

it shows 934 and I looked at the change log in the file and it shows V934 as well.

Like I said, I dloaded the file with the link given at the beginning of this thread. If you want, I can send you the exact file I got so you can look over it. And if you want, I can create a account on site and cut you admin on it so you can login and check things out.

Help me , version 935

Is Viewing Active Schedules empty, how to make for display, is necessary to you him to modify something in the data base?

Thank you

Dom

Did this work before you updated? And remember, if you are viewing schedules and no flights are scheduled for that day, none will show up. I am not saying this is your issue, but the update should not have done anything at all to that table that I am aware of. it did not effect none of mine at all.

I think he means the link on the left hand side in the admin bar. I would use the search in the schedules now to filter all that

Hi

No I don't have anything that is displayed. (Admin end shedulle search , shedulle results)

Hi

No I don't have anything that is displayed. (Admin end shedulle search , shedulle results)

Good evening, or hello

I believe that I found my problem, Nabeel can you confirm to me that it is what I had to make, thank you

Here it is that I modified :

1°) delete of the line" maxload" and delete of the column "maxload" of the SHEDULLES

2°) to create line "ranklevel" and "lastip" of the "pirep-pilots"

3°) to create line "ranklevel" of the "pirep-aircraft"

Since all to the air to operate, display of the correct shedulles, correctly in the page of the research and in the admin!

Was Nabeel well this the corrections that it was necessary to make? For past of the version 834 to the version 936?

Sorry for the translation so bad, and my handicap, I am not very gifted in data processing computer , sorry!

Thank you Bye bye

Good day

Good evening, or hello

I believe that I found my problem, Nabeel can you confirm to me that it is what I had to make, thank you

Here it is that I modified :

1°) delete of the line" maxload" and deletion of the column "maxload" of the SHEDULLES

2°) to create line "ranklevel" and "lastip" of the "pirep-pilots"

3°) to create line "ranklevel" of the "pirep-aircraft"

Since all to the air to operate, display of the correct shedulles, correctly in the page of the research and in the admin!

Was Nabeel well this the corrections that it was necessary to make? For past of the version 834 to the version 936?

Sorry for the translation so bad, and my handicap, I am not very gifted in data processing computer , sorry!

Thank you Bye bye

Good day

• Administrators

Hi Dom,

If you're upgrading from 834, don't use a beta. Use the version from the downloads (click on the top of this site Downloads), and download the upgrade version. Then run the /install/upgrade.php file it will take care of all the database problems