Hiding flight designator appendixes

nicky9499

Hi guys,

I'm running phpVMS v7.0.0-dev and DH's theme (don't know where to check which version).

On all the frontend pages, some flights have appended information in their flight designation.

Usually multi-leg flights or those that are part of a tour.

callsign.PNG.9b3d954bef306b17905ecbe405442361.PNG

Is there any way to hide these?

Edited by nicky9499

On 2/20/2022 at 8:36 AM, nicky9499 said:

Hi guys,

I'm running phpVMS v7.0.0-dev and DH's theme (don't know where to check which version).

On all the frontend pages, some flights have appended information in their flight designation.

Usually multi-leg flights or those that are part of a tour.

callsign.PNG.9b3d954bef306b17905ecbe405442361.PNG

Is there any way to hide these?

Well, if you just hover your mouse over the Disposable link (which should be placed at the footer and should not be removed according to license), you can see the theme version and date it gets released.

Anyway, technically what you did not liked is the `$pirep->ident` generated by phpvms v7. If you do not want to use that then you need to find all instances of it being used in the blade files and change it to maybe `$pirep->flight_number` depending on your needs.

Pirep/Flight Ident => Airline Code + Flight Number + "/C." + Route Code + "/L." + Route Leg => UK + 156 + /C. + FEB + /L. + 8 => UK156/C.FEB/L.8

So be advised, if you want to use only the flight number, then you need to add the airline code before it too 'cause it will look like `156` only with `$pirep->flight_number`

I can not give you exact locations or file names, it is used in many different blades including module pages.