Adding new aircraft/subfleet to olf flights help !

Boogace

Good day to you all I seem to be at a crossing where I have imported 22 pages of flights in with a default aircraft ie 737-800 now it shows up in all thoose flights, but when I add a new subfleet or aircraft it seems I have to manually edit all the fligths to add the new aircraft  for the other pilots to choose from on all the flights, is there an easier way to do this ? otherwise if you have a massive schedule you have to edit each flight to add the aircraft, and to be honest im not looking forward to doing that.

cheers

Wazza

On 3/1/2023 at 11:28 PM, Boogace said:

Good day to you all I seem to be at a crossing where I have imported 22 pages of flights in with a default aircraft ie 737-800 now it shows up in all thoose flights, but when I add a new subfleet or aircraft it seems I have to manually edit all the fligths to add the new aircraft  for the other pilots to choose from on all the flights, is there an easier way to do this ? otherwise if you have a massive schedule you have to edit each flight to add the aircraft, and to be honest im not looking forward to doing that.

cheers

Wazza

Import them again with proper subfleets. This will update the flights and their subfleet assignments.

Or delete all flights (during import) and do NOT use any subfleet codes in the csv, then all your subfleets (current and future ones) will be available for all flights.

Good luck