How to dispaly landing rate stats?

Kyle

It's in the landing rate column. Check the addons I think there's an addon to do that

Hi Nabeel, There seems to be some confusion on this. More than likely on my part. tongue.gif

Simpilot removed the download because he said it you included with the new version of PHPVMS. I could never get it to work until someone e-mailed me the addon and now it works fine.

Could you guys clarify this for us because like I said I tried to get this to work but it didn't until I was sent the actually module.

Thanks,

Keith

Hi Nabeel, There seems to be some confusion on this. More than likely on my part. tongue.gif

Simpilot removed the download because he said it you included with the new version of PHPVMS. I could never get it to work until someone e-mailed me the addon and now it works fine.

Could you guys clarify this for us because like I said I tried to get this to work but it didn't until I was sent the actual module.

Thanks,

Keith

Is there a way you can let us know how to retrieve that module so we might be able to integrate into our sites as well? I too was trying to get it to work, but all that I managed to see was blank.