No Pilot List or Schedule List

coryb12

Hi, I would not say this is a bug, but my pilot list and schedule list aren't showing up in the admin center. My browser says there is an error on those pages at the bottom of the browser. All it says is the heading and then a blank area below it, but the nav bar is still there. I noticed some of the files on my site got messed up, so what file(s) would be keeping these tables/lists from showing up? Or, in other words, what files (php, .tpl, .js ect.) are used to display these tables? I can still view the fleet list and pirep list and all other lists/tables in the admin center. Thanks! -- Cory

• Administrators

Hi, I would not say this is a bug, but my pilot list and schedule list aren't showing up in the admin center. My browser says there is an error on those pages at the bottom of the browser. All it says is the heading and then a blank area below it, but the nav bar is still there. I noticed some of the files on my site got messed up, so what file(s) would be keeping these tables/lists from showing up? Or, in other words, what files (php, .tpl, .js ect.) are used to display these tables? I can still view the fleet list and pirep list and all other lists/tables in the admin center. Thanks! -- Cory

If you just updated, I would look at the changelog file. It lists all the changed templates.

Also, having that browser error would def be helpful

Go to

/admin  

Site & Settings, Maintenance Options

than here click on "Clear Cache"

Thanks, but this did not help. I also cleared the specific schedules cache and this didn't help.

If you just updated, I would look at the changelog file. It lists all the changed templates.

Also, having that browser error would def be helpful

After looking at the browser errors, I figured out which files were messed up at they aer fixed now. Everything is showing up fine now.

Thanks for the quick replies and help!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
Guest valter costa

hi

i have the same problem with the schedules and airports but don't have any browser error, i've cleaned the cache still got nothing on the Active Schedule or in Inactive Schedule.

can you help?

thx

ps: this was not an upgrade, was a new installation.