Three things

CrashGordon

1. I've been experimenting with spry-based drop down menus. While they work fine, I'd like to set one up so it only appears after the pilot is logged in. What is the best way to do this?

2. Somewhere, I saw a thread where there were several graphics that could be used to advertise phpVMS. I can't recall where I saw it and no keyword I can think of allows me to successfually search for it. Anyone know where it is?

3. Duh, I forgot what 3 is. :huh:

• Administrators

1 - To only show menu items when a pilot is logged in you need to wrap them in ->

if(Auth::LoggedIn())
{
Items you want seen by only logged in members
}

2 - Link to phpvms buttons thread - http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/23-promote-phpvms/

3 - My cystal ball says you wanted a cheeseburger. :P

1 - To only show menu items when a pilot is logged in you need to wrap them in ->

if(Auth::LoggedIn())
{
Items you want seen by only logged in members
}

2 - Link to phpvms buttons thread - http://forum.phpvms....promote-phpvms/

3 - My cystal ball says you wanted a cheeseburger. :P

ROTFLMAO!

Thanks for the first two, but actually, the third pertains to displaying a URL in a DIV rather than an IFRAME. I'm trying to avoid the extra scroll bar that produces.

According to a couple of the HTML sites I've looked at, they claim there is, but from what I can see, it is complex enough that I would surely screw it up. I might go for a regular hamburger with a slice of red onion and a pickle.

Lose the pickle dude, go for a Guerkin!