position aircraft

Dom

Hi

Do you think that it is possible to add a management of the aircraft in the future bases phpvms?

For example, if a plane flight of KMIA Miami to KJFK Kenedy, that this same aircraft is obliged to leave for a new flight since Kenedy and only since this airport.

Today, the PHPVMS base yours not account of this fact and yet if a aircraft to land on an airport, he/it can only to take off this same airport, except if there is evidently téléportation with Spock mister and capitain kurck in the cockpit and that the aircraft is called enterprise. B)

Absolutely, it is called REALSchedule. Just search Real Schedule in the Addons Forum and you can find it there. I use this for my site and it seems to be working great for me now. The one thing is, is that you need to create a separate plane for each route you want it to be used for, and the system does the rest. REALSchedulelite

• Administrators

A separate plane for each route? unreal....

It's a seperate aircraft for each looping schedule, very real.

If an aircraft starts at KBOS and goes to KATL, KBWI, KLAX, KSEA, it has to come back to KBOS at some point to start again which creates a multi leg looping schedule. If you only have one aircraft and have multiple looping schedules, how does the aircraft fly the other loops if it is out on the first group? Also, if you only have one aircraft and you want to be "real", it can only be in one place at a time and only flown by one pilot at a time, hopefully you dont have more than a couple of pilots.

• Like 1