Yet Another Admin Problem

Jeff

Nabeel, While editing any pilot's information from the Admin Center, If I click the "Save Changes" button the top says "Profile updated successfully" but then no changes have actually been done. I have tried several accounts and the same problem exists for each member. I'm not sure why it isn't working as it was before. Should I re-install the admin stuff again through cPanel or is there a quick fix up your sleeve?

• Administrators

Which admin stuff? Have you done any changes to the admin panel?

Follow the debug instructions in my signature - enable the DEBUG_LOG to true. Then try saving a pilot and then send me the core/logs/log.txt file. If there was an error, it'll show upthere.

Yeah, I did the update, but not sure I did it correctly, I did try to do it like it said to do... back up the core/local.config.php then delete it. Then I uploaded everything to the site and ran the install. I did have some errors come up (not exactly sure anymore of what exactly they were) about some tables.