[SOLVED] HELP WITH MY VA (I'M NOOB USING PHPVMS)

Wondair Virtual

Hi, my english isn't very good, I'm trying to do my best.

Well, I have 2 principal problems with my VA:

First:

What I have to do to put "VID IVAO" in the register form and what I have to modify in the "core/modules/registration/registration.php" that this field adds to de database in "phpvms_pilots" table and show this field in profile?

Second:

When I click "Register!" or "save" in edit profile appears this error:

Warning: imagefontheight() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/wondair/public_html/web/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1035

Warning: imagefontwidth() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/wondair/public_html/web/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1036

Warning: imagestring() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/wondair/public_html/web/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1054

Warning: imagestring() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/wondair/public_html/web/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1054

Sometimes the line change (I think, I'm not sure)

My king regards,

Pablo Garcia

• Administrators

You don't have to modify anything in the registration.php. You can add custom fields through the admin panel.

The second error, can you paste the output from running:

install/checkinstall.php

install/checkdb.php

The result of checkdb is all OK. And the result of check install is this checkinstall:

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software

Install Check

phpVMS Build Number: 934

Checking PHP version

[OK] PHP version is 5.3.2.x

ASP Tags

[OK] ASP-style tags are disabled

Checking connectivity...

[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...

[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/frontpage_main.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/pilot_public_profile.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Profile/Profile.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Error] ../core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_Free.php doesn't exist

[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Frontpage/Frontpage.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

-- Checked 183 files, found 5 errors

About using ADMIN panel for the field I use it but the IVAO VID doesn't save in DB and in the profile it disappears. And when I go to edit profile in ADMIN panel the field is white, there is nothing inside.

Thanks!

• 5 months later...
Guest Charter

You have some corrupted files there, try re-uploading those.

Are you on a free host?

Hi..

I have similar problem..

Installed phpVMS .. not on a free host..

I log in as 1st and only pilot and can't access admin panel.. there is no link in main menu and when I edit address field I get this:

An Error Was Encountered

The module "ADMIN" doesn't exist!

http://art.lv-vacc.org/index.php/admin

Install Check

phpVMS Build Number: 934

Checking PHP version

[OK] PHP version is 5.3.3.x

ASP Tags

[OK] ASP-style tags are disabled

Checking connectivity...

[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...

[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

[OK] No errors found!

-- Checked 183 files, found 0 errors

Database Check

Checking phpvms_acarsdata...OK

Checking phpvms_adminlog...OK

Checking phpvms_aircraft...OK

Checking phpvms_airlines...OK

Checking phpvms_airports...OK

Checking phpvms_awards...OK

Checking phpvms_awardsgranted...OK

Checking phpvms_bids...OK

Checking phpvms_customfields...OK

Checking phpvms_downloads...OK

Checking phpvms_expenselog...OK

Checking phpvms_expenses...OK

Checking phpvms_fieldvalues...OK

Checking phpvms_financedata...OK

Checking phpvms_fuelprices...OK

Checking phpvms_groupmembers...OK

Checking phpvms_groups...OK

Checking phpvms_navdata...OK

Checking phpvms_news...OK

Checking phpvms_pages...OK

Checking phpvms_pilots...OK

Checking phpvms_pirepcomments...OK

Checking phpvms_pirepfields...OK

Checking phpvms_pireps...OK

Checking phpvms_pirepvalues...OK

Checking phpvms_ranks...OK

Checking phpvms_schedules...OK

Checking phpvms_sessions...OK

Checking phpvms_settings...OK

Checking phpvms_updates...OK

And when in PIREP Page:

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/home/lv-vacc/www.art.lv-vacc.org/www//lib/skins/crystal/<h3>File a Flight Report</h3> <form action="http://art.lv-vacc.org/index.php/pireps/mine" method="post"> <dl> <dt>Pilot:</dt> <dd><strong>Martins Lezdins</strong></dd> <dt>Select Airline:</dt> <dd> <select name="code" id="code"> <option value="">Select your airline</option> <option value="ART" >ART - Smartlynx airlines</option> </select> </dd> <dt>Enter Flight Number:</dt> <dd><input type="text" name="flightnum" value="" /></dd> <dt>Select Departure Airport:</dt> <dd> <div id="depairport"> <select id="depicao" name="depicao& in /usr/home/lv-vacc/www.art.lv-vacc.org/www/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 96

what is this about?

• Administrators

open_basedir restriction in effect 

Your host has the open_basedir protection tweak in effect. Is this shared hosting maybe? You will have to have that disabled by your host to get rid of the error. They can exclude certain users from it so they do not have to open it to everyone on the server if that is their excuse for not doing it.

Guest Charter

open_basedir setting if enabled, 

Your host has the open_basedir protection tweak in effect. Is this shared hosting maybe? You will have to have that disabled by your host to get rid of the error. They can exclude certain users from it so they do not have to open it to everyone on the server if that is their excuse for not doing it.

Which problem that will solve? Admin panel or error at PIREPs?

• Administrators

It will solve your PIREP issue, and probably some others you have not seen yet. The admin issue of the module not existing is the url you are using.

It should be

http://www.yoursite.com/admin/index.php

If you are the pilot that installed the system you should see an admin link in the menu after you login that will take you the admin panel.

Guest Charter

It will solve your PIREP issue, and probably some others you have not seen yet. The admin issue of the module not existing is the url you are using.

It should be

http://www.yoursite.com/admin/index.php

If you are the pilot that installed the system you should see an admin link in the menu after you login that will take you the admin panel.

Okay..

this is all my menus and I am the pilot who created it.

* home

* Pilot Center

* Pilots

* Live Map

* Log Out

Thats all I got.

And..

An Error Was Encountered

Unauthorized access

http://art.lv-vacc.org/admin/index.php

Guest Charter

Check the database and see if you have a permission set for pilot 1 group 1. It is odd, you should have been set as an admin when you created the database and site configuration. It has not been an issue in the past.

Check the database and see if you have a permission set for pilot 1 group 1. How can I do this ?

PIREPS solved by Disabling - open_basedir setting if enabled,

After I want to finish Install.php and hit the last button to create airline with code I get Save file: Install.php in firefox.. why is that?

Maybe I can delete it all and give link to someone who is experienced to do the web Install ?

• Administrators

Check the database and see if you have a permission set for pilot 1 group 1. How can I do this ?

PIREPS solved by Disabling - open_basedir setting if enabled,

After I want to finish Install.php and hit the last button to create airline with code I get Save file: Install.php in firefox.. why is that?

Maybe I can delete it all and give link to someone who is experienced to do the web Install ?

Getting a save-file means your host hasn't installed PHP and/or Apache correctly

Guest Charter

There is something going on with the server you are on, even trying to check the whois of the domain comes up with an error. Have you contacted the host about the problems, will any other php application (forum, cms, etc) run on the server?

Well, yes.. many other companies run on this host.. and my other site as well.. including forum.

Installation goes all greens.. only in the end, after the final when adding airline code it doesn't continue.

Guest Charter

OK SOLVED !

There was no line created in installation process to make me an admin.. strange as it gets.. but now thanks to simpilot all is fine ! Thank you, thank you all!

Merry Christmas everyone!!