End of month Finances

mark1million

• Moderators

Hi Nabeel,

I left it last month because i thought it was a glitch that would sort its self but its done the same this month.

On my finances http://www.easyjetva.com/index.php/Finances during the month this tots up the expenses OK but when it comes to the end of the month or a new month this goes blank, yesterday it was running at about 956000 and today (new month) 0.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Guest lorathon

I am having the same issue. It seems to have stopped working also in April. I looked in the DB and the expenselog table is only showing expenses enter for 201004. I am not exactly sure how it works but it seems that something is not saving correctly.

• Administrators

Ah,

2 POPULATE_EXPENSES 2010-03-25 00:00:41

Is there a manual way to run this?

Try putting

<?php FinanceData::updateAllExpenses(); ?>

in one of your pages and refresh the page one time, it should populate all the finance data. Remove it once it has run, as it will run everytime that page is called. I will look to try and find the change that disrupted the automated part.

• Administrators

Try putting

<?php FinanceData::updateAllExpenses(); ?>

in one of your pages and refresh the page one time, it should populate all the finance data. Remove it once it has run, as it will run everytime that page is called. I will look to try and find the change that disrupted the automated part.

It was a stupid error on my part, it's fixed in beta. It wasn't run the cron because I had flipped a bool value.. woops.

Probably will push a full release at the end of this week.

Thanks!!