Request: Staff List

selwynorren

I am wondering if someone can help me.

I want to create a staff list for my site much in the same line as the new releases made recently for ranks and awards.

I would like to have tables for the following

Image (Taken from the profile image)

Name

Position Held

Hub

Ability to contact the admin

If possible could we add the ability to apply for the post in case the post has not been filled yet.

Thanks

• Like 1

• Moderators

I am wondering if someone can help me.

I want to create a staff list for my site much in the same line as the new releases made recently for ranks and awards.

I would like to have tables for the following

Image (Taken from the profile image)

Name

Position Held

Hub

Ability to contact the admin

If possible could we add the ability to apply for the post in case the post has not been filled yet.

Thanks

Hey,Hey,Hey!!!!! That is a good idea,

What i have in my mind, if we add the Staff Managment in the Admin, and everything goes in there.

• Moderators

Ok, Folks,

I made some template files, but i'm not sure how to mod these things, but i will think about trying it. But you know how to make it, and you want to use my TPL's. CONTACT ME first before using my TPL's

This might clear up if you want you want.

I'll try to see if i can make this in action, i'm not a really good mod maker.

• Moderators

Oops, totally missed the download. Must've been all the long days in front of my computer lately. :blink:

lol

yeah, i can't make it. I'm not good like simpilot. It was a templates files, so if some wants to use my tpl files and deveplop it as a add on, YOU must contact me before you get started on it.

the only one i made is this: http://www.greeceairwaysva.com/fss/index.php/staff :lol: :lol: not editable from Admin Center but manual direct to the .tpl

if you like it until the editable release from admin center ask me for download :rolleyes:

I'm sure there are a lot of members who would like to have it. If you post it, could you post it in Addons and Utilities/Releases