Acars Map

dimitris

Finally i have read almost all topics about Acars google map but mine still not working :huh: i have try kacars,xacars,fsacars but nothing displayed on map... only on xacars a got a display which is wrong <_< . Got anybody this map to work ? i Like to make it working with Fspax if possible and not with other acars.

• Moderators

Finally i have read almost all topics about Acars google map but mine still not working :huh: i have try kacars,xacars,fsacars but nothing displayed on map... only on xacars a got a display which is wrong <_< . Got anybody this map to work ? i Like to make it working with Fspax if possible and not with other acars.

Werid thing. But if you flew with the kaCARS or other and you send PIREP. did your site get it?

Ummm, Can you reset ACARS Maps. In Admin-Site&settings, then maintance, then reset ACARS map.

Also is the google maps working when you look at the ACARS map?

already to it but nothing....

When you look at the map page, are there any errors in the Firefox error console?

No all fine !

p.s.Is out there something to get data from fspassenger ? and display in a live board or on a map ?

The only thing you need is the config file (located in your profile page) for FSPax to work. You'll need to place that file in this folder: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FsPassengers\Config_va

There is nothing that I am aware of that can show live flight info for FSPax, since it doesn't run using FSUIPC4 everything is ran within FS9/FSX so just the exporting of the completed flight data is recorded.