bid system

cdawg

Well, I think I have the same question.

Sometimes my VA people forget to open the ACARS program like kACARS, Xacars or FsPax. But exists another way to report that flight, that is with the website with phpvms. In pilot's menu you can "File a Pirep". It's totally manual and you have to fill all the characters required writing it by yourself without the help of any ACARS program.

Now, the problem that I have is that this way can only be used if you previously bidded some schedulle, but if you didn't, you can't send that report. This is a problem is you make some Charter/Non schedulled flight where you don't need to use any schedulle (I know that for FsPax you need to create a schedulle for charter flights, but not necessary in Xacars neither kACARS).

So, how could I change that option to let all the people report schedulles not bidden and charter flights by the website in phpvms from the pilot's menu?

Thanks for your help and your answers!! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Well, I've tried to find it for hours and I can't locate it. Could you put here the link of that post please? I would thank you very much =)

That makes 2 of us, I'm also looking for that answer! :rolleyes: