Disabled Flights still available

CEO North Air

• Administrators

Did you disable them just for the day of the week or did you make them inactive? If it is for the day of the week you need to check the code in schedule_results.tpl to see if it is correct to omit flights not for the current day f the week. If you are making the schedule inactive, check the database and see if the column is being changed from a1 to a 0. The sql call will only grab schedules with a 1 as active.

It´s me again.

Just another question to you simpilot. I kindly ask you to integrate - if possible - a filter for typeratings. I mean just to show the pilots those flights that he is allow to use. All others aren´t shown.

Do you think this will be possible?

Thanks a lot for your effort. Best regards from Germany!

I have been looking into this as well and got swamped with school work. AS soon as I can I will look into doing as Nabeel said. It should be quite easy to do since it is only copy and pasting code. I just have not had a chance to do it yet either.

I am not looking to make any flights in active, I just do not want them to show up to pilots who can not fly that aircraft that is on the ground. I hate to have a pilot purchase a jump seat to an airport and fly the flight only to find out the aircraft they flew was unavailable for their rank.

I have been looking into this as well and got swamped with school work. AS soon as I can I will look into doing as Nabeel said. It should be quite easy to do since it is only copy and pasting code. I just have not had a chance to do it yet either.

I am not looking to make any flights in active, I just do not want them to show up to pilots who can not fly that aircraft that is on the ground. I hate to have a pilot purchase a jump seat to an airport and fly the flight only to find out the aircraft they flew was unavailable for their rank.

Hey, I guess because we have other goals, our goal is to get as real as it can be. That is, if you are in Berlin-Tegel, you have to fly from Berlin-Tegel, who does not like to have a plane ticket buy elsewhere. We also find it better if you start with only small aircraft. This is the one real and the other be all of the routes used. It also evokes the charm move forward to the pilot, which brings him to fly to more, not after one, two flights up to be inactive.

Regards

Basti

@ TAV

If your code worked for you, would you be so kind to show your changes? To explain your changes will be perfect, ´cause we aren´t good in codeing and editing php-codes.

Thanks a lot for your effort.

I have not had time to mess with it yet. I am really hoping I can do something in the next couple of days. School term is winding down for me real fast and I am cramming in my website project for school as well as preparing for finals.

I will gladly post any file edits that I can make work as soon as I can. ;)

currently we use a little trick (I noticed today one ^ ^). I created a plane and if I want to disengage a flight, I, to the flight the aircraft. Since the turn of the aircraft works is the flight thus disappeared. If someone the same problem as we have, he can use this until a solution (script) is present.