Need Help With Installation

Guest itrobb

Hey,

I am rebuilding my VA, and want to use phpVMS. Technically, I'm not new to it, but I've never set it up. I now about phpVMS' great support so I can now put it to the test. I am struggling with the installation and I have read the Docs, etc over and over and still don't get it. I've never worked with PHP before either. What do I upload to my web directory and which directory? After I've uploaded, do I just run 'www.mywebsite.com/phpvms/install/install.php'?I have created the database part with my cPanel MySQL Wizard and called it phpvms.

I would greatly appreciate any help I can get...

Yes all you need to do is run the install/install.php and it will run you through the setup process.

Oh hey Dan,

It's Iain from FSW.

I know about the install.php part now, but what about the directories and stuff?

I've got it set up now, but I need to update to the latest version. But I get this:

330urk9.png

The background text reads:

"Warning: file_get_contents(/home/freshje1/public_html/core/version) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/freshje1/public_html/install/update.php on line 27"

I also need to update my Google API code.