PHPVMS "Beginners guide for Dummies"

Bluemax

Dear gentlemen. Part of my real world job involves tech writing. I have been working on my own to create a beginners guide for those who find themselves lacking the knowledge of php and particularly Phpvms. It will be a step by step illustrated guide (PDF) to help simmers to take advantage of this great freeware product. It isn't my intension to be technical but to provide a total walk through from unzipping through installation and a guide through the Admin panel. This is not sanctioned or certified by the folks here at phpvms, I just intened to help others and may serve to answer some of those general questions that find themselves on these forums. When it's finished I would like to make it available on the support forum. I understand someone would have to review it. I don't know who to present this to, that's why I posted it here in the support forum. Maybe it will be placed where it belongs.

Well here it is Saturday....and I finished the "Phpvms Guide for Dummies" a week early as I ran out of knowledge on the suject. But now I need to have a means of getting it to Nabeel.

Hi Bluemax. That is a great idea and I am sure many will benefit from it.

I am sure if you get with Nabeel about it he will tell you what you can do as far as offering it here on the forum.

Actually he did give me a thumbs up..........it should be completed by the end of next week. It isn't going to address code or programming. But it will have plenty of information and illustration to get the beginner VA owner started and the Vets converting to phpvms. I just love this software I just wish I knew what the experts new.

Dear gentlemen. Part of my real world job involves tech writing. I have been working on my own to create a beginners guide for those who find themselves lacking the knowledge of php and particularly Phpvms. It will be a step by step illustrated guide (PDF) to help simmers to take advantage of this great freeware product. It isn't my intension to be technical but to provide a total walk through from unzipping through installation and a guide through the Admin panel. This is not sanctioned or certified by the folks here at phpvms, I just intened to help others and may serve to answer some of those general questions that find themselves on these forums. When it's finished I would like to make it available on the support forum. I understand someone would have to review it. I don't know who to present this to, that's why I posted it here in the support forum. Maybe it will be placed where it belongs.

Well here it is Saturday....and I finished the "Phpvms Guide for Dummies" a week early as I ran out of knowledge on the suject. But now I need to have a means of getting it to Nabeel.

It is done

• Moderators

Its in PDF format need to get it to Nabeel per his request but don't have an address for him....I'll try and attach it here. To big, have to zip it. Seems to file is to large for attachment. It is a illustated 20 page guide.

Dang! Is there any chance that you can upload to some file share? Please?

• Moderators

Pretty cool! Thanks alot guys. I'm currently travelling but about to hop on my flight back home, so I'll check it out in some more detail tomorrow hopefully

Enjoy your flight Nabeel. It's always good to be home.